MID-CAREER MANAGEMENT COURSE
The Mid-Career Management Course (MCMC) is mandatory for Officers of Federal and Provincial Government in BPS-18 who are at the threshold for promotion to next scale. The MCMC is specially designed for the mid-level bureaucracy to add leadership prowess to the officers.
To develop and enhance participants’ knowledge, skills, and leadership potential so as to optimize efficiency, effectiveness, and economy in public service processes for better service delivery at the operational/tactical level to create public value and win public trust.
To equip participants with higher skills of ICT for better evidence-based decision-making and problem-solving.
- To create an understanding of internal and external environment affecting planning and execution of public policy at the operational level.
- To enhance understanding of administrative structures & challenges of governance for better service delivery at the operational level.
- To equip participants with management skills to develop their core functional competencies and capabilities especially decision-making and problem-solving to ensure better public service delivery.
- To familiarize participants with the concept, skills, and tools of Performance Management including performance measurement for better public service delivery.
- To familiarize participants with economics and public finance concepts as applicable at the operational and tactical level.
To facilitate the participants in conducting research, evaluation, and analysis required in public policy at the operational level.